If you are at risk of becoming homeless or are already homeless, contact the Housing Solutions Service immediately and they will work with you to try and resolve your situation. Homelessness can happen suddenly, but it you seek advice and assistance early, it can sometimes be prevented.
The Housing Solutions Service provides comprehensive advice and assistance on a wide range of issues that may affect someone who is homeless or threatened with homelessness.
- Rent arrears
- Your landlord has served a Notice to Quit
- Mortgage arrears/repossession
- Poor quality or unsuitable housing
- Illegal eviction/harassment
- Support from a Financial Inclusion Officer
Torfaen Housing Solutions Service: 01495 742301
Emergency Out of House: 01495 762200
You can find further information at the following pages: